There are a lot more fun, enjoyable and romantic things in the world than home cleaning. But that must be over. In order not to waste precious moments of your life with a vacuum cleaner and a rag, we will give you some quick cleaning tips. Тhus you can spend hours with your loved ones!
- You must have quick and easy access to appliances and cleaners. Do not lose your motivation and strength in your search for a vacuum cleaner. Keep cleaning supplies and appliances in a comfortable place.
- Everything is more fun with music! Music creates a kick that helps you act faster. Prepare fast and rhythmic songs that boost your mood and make you feel good. That will help you move quicker and increase your motivation. Remove any temptations that keep you focused - TV or PC, for example.
- Start with the most annoying! Start cleaning with the room you clean last. If you leave the most unpleasant part in the end, you will probably experience the most annoyance and not clear it well. In the beginning, we are most effective, and after we finish the most unpleasant task, everything else will be more accessible for us.
- Do not waste time cleaning things that do not need cleaning Clean items that are dust and in dire need of cleaning. Do not recess.
- Clean in time If the stove becomes dirty while cooking, clean it immediately. If children spill juice on the floor during play, clean immediately. That will help you save time and effort in the long run.
- Do not use too many detergents! Usually, we use more detergent to keep it cleaner at home. However, this can have unpleasant consequences. Excess detergents can cause some surfaces to break. It may also stain. Note that some cleaners do not act instantly but must be left to break down dirt. Therefore, 1 read the instructions for use.
* Soda and vinegar have excellent cleaning properties and are completely harmless. They are also inexpensive, which is a good enough reason to include them in detergents.
- Top to bottom Wines start cleaning from above and keep getting lower. Finally, leave the floor. That will avoid stains from cleaning agents.
- From dry to moist Start with a dry cleaning (vacuum cleaner), then move to wet cleaning. Doing so will prevent dust and dirt from spreading.
- Take away any appliances and supplies you have used at their place In this way, subsequent cleaning will not be hard to find next time. You will be ready faster, and you will not waste time finding a rag.
Cleaning may not be the most enjoyable job for you, but when you do it quickly and successfully, the result will surely delight you. If, however, you are unable or unwilling to tackle this task alone, we are here to help.
If you found these tips useful, you'll be interested in our article on how to clean roman blinds.